Love is probably the ultimate song topic. It is perfect for any music genre! Here’s a list of a few of my favourite love songs:
1) Can’t help falling in love by Elvis and Haley Reinhart
I love both versions, I couldn’t choose between them! I love the lyrics they’re just so sweet and loving. This song is absolutely the perfect slow dance song.
2) Wish you were here by Pink Floyd
I love this song because of the guitars and other instruments. They’re soft and easy to fall into.
3) Cigarette Daydreams by Cage the Elephant
This one isn’t exactly a love song, but it has aspects of love and relationships in it. This song is more about finding yourself after losing someone you love rather than the relationship itself. I love it.
4) Fireproof by One Direction
I love the music, it’s one of those feel good songs you just kinda smile when you listen to it.
5) Waste the Night by Five Seconds of Summer
Again, I love the music and it’s another feel good songs. But I also love the lyrics to this one because it’s about spending the night with someone you love or have feelings for and not letting them leave too soon.
6) Everlong by the Foo Fighters
I love the music, I love the lyrics, I love this song.
7) A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
I think this is the cutest song! Its another perfect slow dance song!
8) Half of My Heart by John Mayer
I love this song because of what it’s about. It’s about someone who had never truly loved anyone before but then this one person came along and they just fell in love. How cute!
9) Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
It’s a fun song to dance too and I love the lyrics.
10) You Are In love by Taylor Swift
I love this song because I think it’s a great representation of what it’s like for a girl to fall in love. It spells it out plain and simple.